I feel like such an evil meany

Dropped Rum Tum off at the vet's and almost cried on the way home. We got him harnessed okay (tho at one point I had to chase him down and redo the one buckle, he'd managed to work it loose) and then he shivered in my lap and meowed on the way in. He kept freaking when we first got in the car at any little noise, so we had to wait a few minutes before starting the car. Okay, he was fine once he got there and wanted to explore the front office, but the vet tech came out right away and I had to hand him over.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate leaving my babies there, all by themselves, even tho I know they will be in good hands and it is all for their good. He will be able to go out and I won't have to worry about mini Rum Tums running around the neighborhood if there are any unedited females and he won't be competition for Daddy Cat, who makes sure that any unedited males are kept in their place.

I still feel like an evil meany tho, esp since I won't be there to pick him up, they close at 5:30, so hubby will have to go get him.

Sniff.....

Comments