Accomplished so far...

Last nights dishes (after two glasses of wine I didn't feel like doing them last night, some things can wait until morning )

Annoyed the Rum Tum by putting the harness on him again, this time the pink one. Couldn't find the light blue one. He looks very pretty in pink hehehehehehehe

Packed up my Bryers horse collection and dusted the 3 inches of dust off the shelf Gotta remember to dust more often.

Arranged what was left on the shelf and added the kitty cat statuettes. Still have a couple more family photos to put up there.

Packed away some of my dolls and a few stuffed animals off the entertainment unit. Marie Antionette (my BIG doll) will stay, as will Tweety Bird, they are too big to pack in the boxes I have. Once I get the bedroom boogied I may find room for them down there, that will clear off the top of the EC all together. Still need to figure where to hang the inflatable shuttle.

Finished off the pot of coffee, made a pot of tea. Pulled the other loaf of sourdough bread dough out of the fridge and it's warming up in the bread pan. I'll bake it later.

Still need to:

-finish taking the last of the christmas lights down
-brine the chicken
-boogie the bedroom
-clear out the front hallway so I can 1) get thru and 2) get to my equipment shelves
-take photos of some of my kitchen stuff for the cooking blog. Mostly what basics a newbie cook is going to need to start off in the kitchen.

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff I need to do this weekend. Hubby finally got the network working right, now I can access my AccuChef program on the laptop thru my computer in the living room. So now I don't have to HAVE the laptop to update my cookbook, just gotta have the laptop turned on.

Okay, gotta figure out what the HECK Rum Tum has been eating when he goes out side. Just got a whiff of the litter box, so that will be the next item to accomplish. So off to grab a garbage bag and some baking soda. Gas mask might be handy too (hmmmmmm, training the kitties to use the toilet is beginning to sound really good. Have to check with the pet store to see if they got one of those kits).

Comments