Hmmmmmm

I'm more or less twiddling my thumbs today. I have nothing t-day wise to do today, except get the turkey in a cold bath to thaw over night. I'll do the stuffing and drssing in the morning and prep the bird and that will be done. I'm so organized hubby is getting nervous LOL I did tell him I could schedule a minor meltdown for tomorrow morning, but he said that was okay.

Dinner last night was a whole chicken I split in half and roasted on a bed of cubed potatos, quarterd sweet onions and a couple of handfuls of whole peeled garlic. The leftovers will make a yummy soup this weekend (tho I am SOOOOO looking forward to turkey leftovers :D )

I do have to hit Winco this evening on the way home from getting the card table, discovered we only had canned crushed cranberries left over from last year and we prefer the jellied and I also need to pick up more baking soda. I use it for cleaning and such (and the wee one is a bit stinky in the litter box so some to prinkle in there wold be a very good idea) and I'm almost out. I buy it in bulk, great for drains when I pair it with vinegar.

Don't have to worry about dinner tonight, mom is springing for chinese take away, so we'll hit Chinese Village after Winco, it's right down the road and is pretty decent food (I LOVE their egg rolls, deep fried and filled with yummy shredded veggies and a bit of chopped pork).

So I've just been puttering around the house, got 2 loads of laundry done. Will straighten up the bathroom in a few. I'm going to ignore the bedroom until this weekend, but it's in pretty decent shape so not a big deal.

The kitten was a total charmer while mom was over last night. He finally returned to full Rum Tum self soon after she left. This is good tho, last thing I need is to have him shredding my mom. He got me good this afternoon, the bleeding's almost stopped :P

Comments