And they call him....Rum Tum Tigger!

At least for now, hubby finally figured the kitten wasn't interested in coming up with a name himself, so Rum Tum Tigger came to mind (which fits considering the kitten enjoyings leaping and piroetting around the room). Beats the heck out of Oswald (which is what I've been threatening to name him hehehehehe). So we'll see how that works out. He may come up with a different one when he's ready.

Was feeling pretty crappy yesterday, took my temp when I got home from work and it was running 99.8F. Considering I spent a good part of yesterday freezing, I suspect it was much higher then that. Also hobbled around with the cane. Tuesday night I got home, went to slip my shoes off and my left knee screamed. Had to pop a couple of AC&C just so I can crawl into bed without too much pain (codeine is my friend hehehehehe). Knees are a bit better today and I hate using a cane.

Made pizzas the night before last with the whole wheat dough. Gleaned the rest of the meat off the chicken I roasted on Sunday, shredded it, squished and shredded the leftover garlic I'd fixed with it and made up some alfredo sauce from a packet. Mixed it all together and spread it on the pizza doughs. Used feta on mine, medium cheddar on his. Totally yum, that whole wheat dough was very tasty. Have to try it sometime with regular pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni.

Weather is rainy today, we had a break for a day and a half. Was reading in the paper that they had snow over in Grangeville and weather was reporting possible snow in the higher elevations. So I guess winter is approaching.

We're looking at longterm loaning my car to some friends who need one with better mileage. I'm still not ready to sell it, but we'll look at an option to buy later if I'm willing. In the meantime we'll loan it to them for a little while to see if they want it, then we'll work out insurance and title and such. They'd have to carry the insurance, we're not sure about how the title thing is going to work. It may be we'll "sell" them the car for an extreme nominal amount ($1) and we hold a lien on it, I'm not sure, legal stuff like that makes my head hurt :P One of them is a fair decent mechanic, so will work on a few of the problems the car's been having.

Gazoo

Not sure what we are doing for dinner tonight, probably something involving chicken. We'd planned on going to Costco this weekend, but the budget got extremely tight, so once we fill the gas tank, I'll have to stretch what little money we have left for groceries, the freezer and pantry are getting a bit bare. May be eating lots of beans and rice LOL. Actually more like lots of split pea soup and any other soup I can come up with, Winco has pretty good prices on chicken hindquarters, I just end up getting tired of chicken real fast hehehehehehe..

Comments