Yum!

Papa Murphy's has a new pizza out, sicilian style and it is totally yummy. I love my pepperoni with extra cheese, but this is a nice pizza for when you want something a little different. We managed to have some leftover, so I am having a couple pieces for lunch today.

Weather is sunny, but cold today. Got up in the middle of the night to discover the kitty window was open, no wonder the heat kept kicking on all night. We going to pull the window inserts out of the shed this weekend (tho I'm giving serious consideration of doing it tonight when I get home from work). The foam insert we had for the back door got munched, so we're considering other options for sealing it. I don't want to seal it solid, so whatever we use will need to be easily removable as that is also our emergency exit at that end of the house.

I'm really not ready for fall, it is pretty out, with the leaves turning red and gold, but it's come too soon. Apparently eastern Montana and a chunk of North Dakota got nailed by a snowstorm yesterday. It too early for snow ANYWHERE! I don't mind rain, but I'm dreading snow (okay I do love snow, but I never get out to enjoy it anymore LOL Darned adulthood :D ).

Comments