YEE HAW!!!! It's Friday!

Tho I swear it started off as a Monday, at least when it came time to fix my lunch. We were more or less out of bread, so I had to bring ramen, which means I'm going to be starving by the time I get off work.

I have so totally forgotten the one downside of kittens, their sharp teeth and claws. Kitten loves to attack feet and I was having a heck of a time keeping him off mine. I suppose I could have put on shoes, but darn it! I was off work and I wanted bare feet. So I scooped him up and took him into the bedroom and told Nicky to babysit. I don't know if he did, but the kitten stayed on the bed and I was able to get the dishes done without any more blood drawn.

Kitten is definately using the litter box, eating his crunchies AND drinking water. Now to get him to drink his formula from a bowl and we can finish weaning him off the bottle.

Hubby got paid today, a couple clients got their money earlier then expected, so they were able to pay hubby. Tomorrow we hunt for a new mattress and do some grocery shopping. I definately want to get stuff into the freezer for lunches and breakfasts. I do need to prep up stuff for dinners, I'm running low on chicken meals (lots of chicken, just nothing prepped) and I do want to get some burger patties done. I'm going to make pizza dough this weekend and get that into the freezer.

Comments