Time to buy a pizza stone

The pizzas came out nicely. I sliced 6 chicken thighs into thin pices and sauteed them, while they rested in a bowl I sprinkled them with italian spices. I then made 12 inch pizzas and drizzled olive oil on, layered some chicken on each one and on hubby's used medium cheddar and on mine I went with the feta. I cooked them about 20 minutes, probably could have added another 5 minutes to that. The cookie sheet were okay, but I think a pizza stone would have been better.

Nicky is limping again, badly, so hubby is going to call the vet to get more of the meds. Speaking of meds, I had to call in a refill for mine, I haven't hit my deductable and they are $30! The blasted pills are generics, so that is very annoying. I hate the perscription portion of my health insurance. They are trying to force us into getting our meds thru Walgren's mail order pharmacy. Nope, not going to happen, I refuse to allow them to have my info so they can sell it. Lots of folk are refusing to do so also, so maybe the insurance company will get a clue and drop Walgren's.

Comments