Okay

Family came thru with help in regards to gas money, so it look like we will make the funeral. If there is a funeral. Seems the date hasn't been set, lots of people not returning phone calls. If it isn't this weekend, then we don't go. I can only change plans so much. But if they get the time and date finalized for this weekend, we'll drive up on Friday (if they haven't figured it out by Thursday morning, we're staying home). Hubby checked with my endo's office, they can reschedule my appointment for Nov 14th, late afternoon, so if anything happens this weekend travelwise, we won't have to sweat being back for that appointment.

Called payroll this morning about the glitch in my Red Cross contribution again. Hopefully they have it fixed for good this time. Still have to get a lottery ticket for the drawing tomorrow.

Kitten is going to be introduced to claw trimmers tonight. I'm getting seriously shredded and now is as good a time as any. He's a wild kitty, so this should prove very interesting. Nicky is limping again, he's been doing fine the last several days. Tomorrow is his next pill and I made him stay in this morning (he may have driven hubby nuts enough to let him out later) and he wasn't too happy.

Pulled out some boneless pork ribs for dinner tonight. Not sure how I'll cook them as yet, but I'll serve it with rice and a veg. Pulled some ground pork out of the freezer last night, we'll work on making potstickers as I'd picked up a red bell pepper and some won ton wraps this last weekend. Most I'll freeze for consumption later.

Comments