Happy Halloween y'all!

Hope you all have lots of trick or treaters. We won't, the one problem with living out where we live is we don't have many children and the few we do have trick or treat elsewhere :(

Dressed up for work today, a halloween vest, bat earrings, a witchy brooch and a witch's hat with a red feather boa (I'll have to get a pic done and posted later).

Rainy today, weather forecast is saying it will stop later today, just in time for the kids to go out and have fun.

Kitten still is nameless, tho I was considering Tommy Tune or Balanchine after watching him arch, scuttle, turn, scuttle, turn and piroette out of the bedroom last night LOL Hubby is considering Hopalong Catsidy since he seems to love hopping.

Made whole wheat pizza dough yesterday, enough for 4 12 inch pizzas, then I ran out of whole wheat flour. The I did a loaf of egg bread for dinner to go with the whole chicken I butterflied and baked with garlic, olive oil, lime juice and some lemon and herb Old Bay. Very yummy.

Samhain went well, only a few bobbles in the rit (we almost forgot to call the opening quarters). The weather held and the bon fire went off no problems. Have a couple nice pics of the boat burning on it.

Good thing I didn't carry the boat out this year (I didn't speak up fast enough). One of the guests mentioned afterwards she saw a big black spider crawling around on it, and the person who carried it said yeah, it crawled over her hand and planted itself on one of the corn dollys. Need less to say, if it had been me, you would have heard me screaming in Europe hehehehehe. No one knows where the spider went, I'm thinking it went into the fire.

Comments