FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

The ceramic kitties are great. We have another kitty statue in a similar pose and the 3 look great grouped together. A very nice start on a Bastet alter.

Nicky is still limping, on and off. If he doesn't stop it this weekend, he's going to the kitty doctor and he's not going to like that.

Got a one time 1% bonus from the state, supposed to help make up for the sever lack of raises, as if. But it will help some, we're going to look at 2nd hand mattresses and see what we can find. Good thing I looked to see what my bonus was, noticed my regular paycheck was very short, like $100 short. They goofed at payroll and instead of the $10 deducted for the Red Cross, they deducted $100! Called them right away and they will re-issue the check (I have direct deposit). I wouldn't mind doing the $100 all at once, but that is a big bite out of my paycheck and we need groceries (and kitty food, or else kitties get very, very grumpy hehehehehehehe).

Heading down to Lewiston tomorrow for Costco and gas. Have to finish figuring out the grocery list, I'm looking at doing apple butter in the crockpot, so need to figur out what apples I want to use.

Comments