Friday!

Went back to work. Feeling better, tho I could have used more rest. I'm not sure if I'm hot flashing, running a slight fever or the buidling is too damned hot :P

The mechanic cut hubby a deal, the cost on the repairs came to about half of what they quoted, so we should have a few bucks for grocery shopping this weekend.

A couple interesting articles in the student newspaper, one dealing with some UI football players who got busted on assault charges and have been suspended from the team in the meantime. As much as I bitch and moan about the money spent on athletics that would be better spent getting the university out of the financial hole the former president and his cronies got us into (not to mention the idiots in the state legislature who seem to think cutting money from education is a good thing), it is nice to see the coachs not treating players like they can do no wrong, like coachs at some universities do.

The other article is about the misbehavior of students living off campus who seem to think they have free reign to party as they like and damned the consequences. Personally, if some drunk twit from a party next door came up and wee'd on my home, they'd find themselves on the business end of some florouescent pink spray paint. Loved to seem him try to explain to the cops why it got there if he tried to file charges against me. "Yes officer, I was drunk and wandered next door (tresspassing), whipped out my willy (indecent exposure) and peed on that lady's window (urinating in public), please arrest her for spray painting my willy! WAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Yeah, right. The cops would be laughing so hard at dumb twit they'd be peeing themselves. Hate to break it to the one whiner in the article. With the exception of university owned housing, there aren't any "student only" zones in Moscow, so he needs to grow up and learn to behave like an adult. I'd love to track some of their parents down and tell them they were bad parents and should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their offspring to have manners worse then most animals I've owned.

Comments