YEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity is opening tomorrow at the Village Centre over in Pullman and I'll be getting off work early to go see it. Hubby is going to see about getting tickets ahead of time.

Picked up the 2X4s, they are going to make a good start on the shelves in the hallway. I want floor to ceiling shelving for all the paperbacks. The Asimovs and Analogs won't fit, but I can put them on the shelves next to the bathroom and move those paperbacks to the new ones.

Hubby has been working on my 'puter. Windows doesn't seem to want to work, hubby thinks it is the video card, he had to put an old one in as the one I had wasn't compatable. Linux is installing nicely, so I'll use that exclusively for the time being. The only problem is we needed to have Window installed on the other drive for the video capture and editing. Our PVR is getting very crowded with all the Good Eats and Green Hornets that we've recorded.

Cloudy out today, hopefully we'll get some rain, we really need it. My lawn has gone completely brown and even the weeds aren't doing well. I really need to get that ground softened so I can get the garden expansion done before winter.

Somehow managed to delete all my bookmarks on Firefox yesterday on my work 'puter, including my themes and extensions :( Spent most of the morning trying to find a backup. I KNOW I have a backup file somewhere, I made it when we switched me to NT and the new 'puter. I just can't find it and I know I emailed me and hubby a copy. It's not in either of my emails, hubby can't find it in his and he's at a clients so is away from his computer. So now I get to try and redo my bookmarks from memorie. Oh well, I guess you gotta wipe it all and start from scratch every once in a while. It's just such a pain.

Stole a great .sig line yesterday "Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child playing with matches." :D

Comments