YAY!!!!

My new motherboard and power supply arrived today!!!! The new one hubby had gotten me broke and he managed to get me an upgrade when he called about RMAing it. So tonight I should have my 'puter back up and running. I like the laptop, but it is easier to do things like website designing on the big 'puter.

No cane today, I "forgot" it :D It was driving me nuts anyways, I couldn't coordinate using it and walking most of the time without tripping over it. I tend to ditch crutches for the same reason when I sprain my ankle. I'm finding codeine is my friend heheheheheheh.

Was up late last night dealing with a clogged bathroom sink. Using plunger, baking soda and vinegar I thought I had it clear. When I went to pour a kettle of boiling water down the drain, it backed up again. So tonight we may be going after it with the snake.

Hubby scored some used 2X4s on Freecycle, so we'll pick those up tonight after work. With luck we can build some shelves for the paperbacks down the hallway. The shelves we have now weren't meant to be stacked and they take up too much of the hallway, not too mention they are leaning in a way that makes hubby very nervous.

Lunch today is leftovers from dinner. I took some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut them up and sauteed them in a frying pan. I added half a jar of pad thai sauce and a can of coconut milk and let that simmer a while and then thickened it with corn starch. I then boiled up some rice noddles, drained them and put them back in the pot and then put the chicken mixture over the top and mixed it all together. YUMMMMMMMM.

We have more room in the living room now. We had been storing a chaise lounge (we called it the psychiatrists couch for the way it was shaped). Our neighbor had it on long term loan from another friend, but when her roommate moved in, there wasn't enough room for it there, so we took it for a couple of months. That couple of months stretched into several and when we put more shelving units in the living room and the kitty condo, it got very crowded. So the friend who it was borrowed from in the first place picked it up yesterday to store until our neighbor wants it back again. So now we don't have it sitting in the middle of the living room.

Comments