Wonderful, wonderful Bike Fairy (AKA my hubby)

Got home yesterday to discover hubby had taken my front tire in and got me new tires. They are a little bigger then my old ones, but will be perfect for commuting. So I am just about all set. Just need to finish tweaking my bike and put the fenders, rack and pannier baskets back on and off I go. I still need to get a headlight, but I have a few weeks before I will need it.

Came home and fixed a pitcher of blueberry martinis. I do like those Rose's infusions, tho I think 6 drinks is more then I should have, my tummy wasn't happy with me when I went to bed (too much sugar from the mixer).

We have a teaching circle today, so not sure what other plans are as yet. We had to pick up my meds, so may not have enough money to do Costco and the cash-n-carry. Not to worry, I have enough of everything I need I was going to buy there to last me thru til next paycheck. If we do have enough, we'll go down tomorrow and hit Costco when they first open and avoid the crowds.

Got the paperwork I needed from payroll, so I filled it out and sent it back so my donation to the Red Cross hurricane relief fund will start coming out next check. I'll start going thru closests today for the clothes and go thru the boxes we've broken down but not taken to recycling for one I can ship the clothes.

Comments