Saturday

And still no sign of the rain we are supposed to have. Oh well, the county fair is this weekend, so no rain would be good for that.

I'm blogging from the laptop, my new motherboard is in Spokane, so will be here on Monday. The laptop is nice, it will be great for geocaching, but I like my full sized keyboard, this one is a bit too small. At least I can hook my trackball mouse up to it, we'll get another one for on the road, I hate the touchpd this thing has.

Hubby is still asleep and the nightbors are busy working on their trailer. I should get dressed soon and start cleaning up around here, esp the porch. We'll pick our friend's son up sometime this weekend to help out with other work.

Hubby is now the official IT guy for the YWCA over in Pullman, we've a friend who works there and she brought him in. I'll be helping set up a blog for them, they want super simple, so I'll help them with that and decide who to go with. I also may be helping with their webpage, again they want simple, which is great as simple is all I can do. I've got to drop my sister in law a note asking for a good CSS tutorial for dummies, she does websites and is up on that. I really need to work on my own website, it is woefully out of date on some pages and I'm still using 5 year old html. I really want to learn CSS to spiff it up some.

Scored a new outfit at Ross, a nice little black dress with a reddish jacket for $20. Thank goodness we have a full pantry and freezer so we won't starve this week as it was the last of our funds until next Friday LOL

We've a wedding reception tonight (we think, still don't know the time) for our neighbor's daughter who got married in Vegas, the new dress will be nice to wear to that. We'll check with them a little later to find out the time.

Comments