Puttering along

Felt better this morning, so cancelled my doctors appointment and instead I'll stop in tomorrow on the way to work and have my thyroid levels and WBC done. Back on my ATDs today, we'll see how it goes. I need to reorder them, I'm down to my last few.

Mentally going thru my clothes, there is a couple shelters, one in Houston looking for plus sized and super sized clothing. I've a few things I'm ready to give away, so will go thru those and see about sending them. Lots of folk who can use what I haven't really worn in a couple of years.

Nicky keeps limping on and off, hubby is thinking he sprained something in his right paw. Silly kitty won't sit still long enouhg for it to heal up, tho he was doing much better this morning.

We're feeding the neighbors kitties and fish while they are down in Vegas for her daughter's wedding. Didn't see hide nor hair of the little fur balls yesterday, but I removed the mouse corpse from the kitchen and gathered up all the bird feathers down the hallway. Not sure where the rest of the bird is, I'm hoping they ate it or else D & J are in for a not very pleasant surprise when they get back.

Comments