One brand new toilet later

SIGH!!!!!

The crack in the tank had spread to underneath it, so we pretty much knew the answer from the hardware guy about reapir. There really isn't any, so we did luck out and they had a complete toilet with seat and guts on sale for $60, so we got it and brought it home. Can't afford it, but a toilet is something you HAVE to have, you can only run next dor to borrow theirs so many times before it gets inconvenient for everybody. The property owner will be happy tho, it is a low flow (but with serious flushing power) and fills quickly and doesn't keep running lik the old one, so it will put less stress on the well pump.

Hubby got a good look at my bike tires and declared he wasn't letting me out of the house on those. He had to deflate one to find the recommended tire pressure they were cracked that bad. So we'll see about getting me new ones as soon as possible.

Popped out last night and got Papa Murphy's pizza. We had coupons and we got hubby a Hawaiian and I got the pepperoni. We'd considered the Papa's perfect, which is half and half, but hubby was pretty hungry. Gave us leftovers for breakfast today. Coffee and cold pizza,the breakfast of champions.

Was feeling fine until an hour ago. We were cleaning up the mess in the bathroom and I started to feel icky. Took a hot shower and I was still feeling cold. Just took my temp and it is 101.7F. Great, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a beta blocker as I needed it and popped a couple aspirin to try and break the fever. Just what I need, I was feeling okay on the methimazole and now it appears to be reacting like the PTU did. I'll stop taking it for while and see how I feel and give my doc a call and arrange to get my blood levels (I'd forgotten to go in for August so I'm a couple weeks late).

Weather is nice today, no plans to go anywhere, leave it a laborless Labor Day for a lot of folk.

Comments