It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!

And we have a 3 day weekend. We're parking ourselves and have no plans to go out (tho a little geocaching would be nice, we'll see).

My friend's son has gone back to southern California, so I'll putter along on my bike repairs/maintanace myself. I've got a really good book that was put out by Bicycling Magazine, so I should do fine.

Nicky isn't limping as much anymore, so I think he just might have pinched something in his leg or paw. Angel was in again last night. He and Nicky had fun playing on the cat condo. Of course they then ended up in the cutest pose, Nicky perched on top of the condo and Angel in the penthouse and of course the camera was in the car :( I managed to give Angel some kitty treats, he didn't quite go running away when I approached, but he backed up as far as he could go in the condo. Hopefully we can work on getting him less skittish.

Still trying to track down how to payroll deduct contributions to Red Cross. Talked with hubby about it last night. Since I was going to payroll deduct $9 a paycheck for wellness, I'll instead look at $10 a paycheck and look at donating at least $100 total, and more depending on how much I can save elsewhere.

Picked up some red bell peppers and a large sweet onion last night, I'd defrosted some fajita dump chicken* and made fajitas, tho instead of tortillas, I made some hash browns with some bulk dried shredded potatos and served it with that. Very yummy, esp topped with some sour cream and feta cheese. I brought some leftovers for my lunch today.

*Fajita dump chicken:

take boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts), cut into strips, put in a gallon ziplock freezer bag. Mix package fajita seasoning mix with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/3 cup water and dump over chicken, partialy zip bag, squeeze out extra air and smoosh the seasoning around to coat chicken. Label and put in freezer for later use. Night before it is needed, put in fridge to defrost over night and during the day so it can marinade. To cook, heat up skillet over med high heat, dump in chicken and sauce and cook until done. Serve with sauteed onions and bell peppers, top with sour cream and cheese. Can also be baked.

Comments