I need more coffee

and get back to going to bed on time. Was up until midnight becasue I didn't feel like going to bed. Doesn't help that SciFi channel runs Quantum Leap at 11pm, so I watched that last half hour after the the news was over. I got smart tonight, I set the PVR up to tape it.

My new motherboard arrived yesterday, so hubby was working on my computer last night. Got it all installed and discovered that my power supply was too wimpy, so he had to pull the one from his computer. He'll see about getting me a new one in the next couple of days. He is going to insall two hard drives in my computer, 1 for Windoze and the other for Linux. I'll be using the Linux one the most, the only reason for the Windoze one is to run the video capture software (hubby hasn't found a good Linux one yet) and my games. My AccuChef is installed on the laptop which is going to stay a windoze machine until all the geocaching stuff and a few other programs are supported by linux.

Watched Kitchen Confidential, a comedy based on Anthony Bourdain's book of the same name. I wasn't planning on finding it funny, I haven't seen a funny sit-com on any of the networks in years, but this one was a pleasant surprise. It had me giggling maniacally and setting up the PVR to get it weekly. I'm really hoping it stays funny and not disappoint me.

Comments