Getting too old to stay up late

Hehehehehehehe

Had to hit Wally World to pick up a cheap keyboard for my 'puter. The wireless keyboard finally gave up the ghost (at least it lasted longer then most of my keyboards, I usually kill them within a couple months). Picked the new one up for less then $10. It will do until we can get me a better keyboard. Grabbed a bag of Doritos and scored the DVD of To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar in their $5.50 bin. Widescreen, so Wally World does have a couple of good points.

Get home, snarf a few Doritos and head next door to visit and for hubby to work on their computer. They'd gone to Vegas for her daughter's wedding so we went thru the pics (we'd loaned them our digital camera) hubby's downloaded and burned to a CD for them. Then we got a call (hubby had brought one of our phones) from the other neighbor saying she needed martinis. So we finished up and went back home and called to let her know the bar was open LOL. Turns out it was her and her roomie. So I whipped up a pitcher of watermelon martini's (I love those Rose's influsions).

Earlier she'd gotten home and mentioned she needed a drink, but didn't want to go get something. Her roomie said "call next door" she grabbed the phone and he said "I was joking" to which she replied "I'm not!". So we sat and had martinis and chatted. Then went over to their place to check out the desk he'd moved in (we'll be getting 2 similar desks in the next couple of days. He's been storing stuff at his sisters and she wants her basement back). So we visit there for a few more minutes and then head home.

Hubby pops back over to the other neighbors to finish tweaking their computer, I start dinner. Dinner was at 10 pm and way too late. We didn't crawl off to bed until after 11pm and 7am was WAY too early this morning. Did't sleep well.

As I mentioned, gettnig way too old to stay up late :P

Comments