WHEEE!!!

Just got back from seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, it was GREAT!!! I love the 1971 version with Gene Wilder dearly and I love the new one with yummy Johnny Depp. Both will be going into my DVD collection.

Busy 2 days. Yesterday I left work early to go down to Lewiston to sign for a loan so we can get a lot of things paid off and renewed our membership at Costco. Today we ran around paying things and went over to Pullman to get me papered for a conceal weapons permit. I should have that within 30 days. Then I need to work on getting my Idaho CCW. Now I just need to figure out a good carry method for a fat chick LOL Most on body holsters don't work on very curvy women, so I think I might do a lot of research and possibly write up an article on it for one of the women's gun magazines. Be neat to actually get moeny for an article (I'd written an article a few years on Graves' Disease for a small BBW magazine and was comped issues and a years subscription).

Windy weather today, or this evening actually it was fine when we hit the matinee, now it's blowing like crazy, bringing in lots of harvest dust and smoke from the fires around the region. Possible thunderstorms tonight.

Picked up a new microwave, actually a used one for $20 at the pawn shop. This one is a small on with a turn table. I'll continue to use the other one we got 2nd hand, that one is a convection microwave and I'm still learning how to use it, we did manage to get the manual for it.

I'm going to inventory the pantry, fridge and freezer this weekend, we'll head back down to Lewiston Monday or so and do a serious shop. I've already got an idea of what meals I'm going to do up for the freezer. When I go back to work on the 22nd I'll be switching back to my 9am-6pm schedule so all the meals I can plan in advance with be good.

Comments