Great TV shows

We very rarely watch anything on the big networks, outside of my morning "news" shows and the local news. There is so much better TV on the cable channels, here's a few hubby and I watch regularly:

Good Eats with Alton Brown. Mr Science teaches cooking school.

Good Deal with Dave Lieberman. How to cook great meals on a budget.

Murder in Suburbia, a show on BBC America. Suburbia isn't a calm and peaceful as you think.

Firefly, one of the best SF shows out there. Canceled by the suits at Fox, who hadn't a clue as to how great a show they had. Ranks right up with Babylon 5, which also is no longer on the air. Thank goodness for DVDs.

A new one from BBA America that usualy has me laughing so hard I need my inhaler (I stop breathing LOL) is called Just For Laughs. Candid Camera was NEVER this funny.

Comments