Busy day

Lammas circle this afternoon. I made a potato salad to take. Got up this morning to do it. I boiled up some cubed potatos and then in a saucepan put in the Plochman's Honey Mustard and added some Trader Joe's 10 year old balsamic vinegar and seasame oil. Heated that up until it thinned out and then added that to the potatos and tossed to coat them. It's now in the fridge cooling off.

Since I had the potatos out, I held one back and diced it and then fried it with some diced bacon and then added scrambled eggs and cheese and into the oven for a frittata. The leftovers are now packed in the fridge for my lunch tomorrow.

Watched a little gem of a 80s slasher flick this morning. Called My Bloody Valentine. Very nicely done and much better then most of the slaher films from that era. While Iliked the 1st 2 parts of Firday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, most of the sequels were abysmal and gratuitious in the gore.

Comments