MMMMMMM YUMMMM!!!

Ran the first batch of ice cream thru the ice cream maker. OMG!!!!!!!!! Talk about chocolate orgasm, this ice cream was better then sex :D This was better then Haagen Daz by any margin. I'll be running the batch I made with splenda thru the machine tonight. I probably could have done it last night, the freezer bowl was still pretty frozen (when I washed it out, the water that touched it kept freezing to it. I tried to dry it and the towel froze to it and I had a fun time getting it off LOL). I really do need to get a 2nd freezer bowl. I found one at the Cuisinart site for $25, looked to see if I could find it elswhere online, most of them listed the bowl at a higher price. Have to see if I can find it locally, tho we'd gotten the ice cream maker from Gottschalks online. May have to check around next time when we go to Spokane.

Didn't make it to the big garden last night, too hot. B and I will go over this evening as both of us need to put in some time there. I do want to get some spinach greens. I'll do a late dinner again tonight, just too hot to fire up the stove or oven. I'm planning on chicken and a fresh spinach salad to go with it will be yummy. I'm planning on making a ceasar dressing to top it with.

Dinner last night was breakfast. I do like doing steak and eggs for dinner, I'm at least awake enough to do it LOL.

The banana chips I did in the dehydrator finally dried almost enough. Not what we had in mind, we were thinking the banana chips we buy at the store. We probably can't duplicate those, tho I'll keep looking for recipes for them.

Went out last night when it started getting cooler and darker and commited jellow jacketcide. Nailed 3 nests that were in the flashing of the trailer. Used pretty much all of a can of spray, but it was worth it to see them come cascading down. J and I think we may be winning the war on them. She hasn't seen too many nests this year and the ones I've take out so far haven't come back. We still have to finish checking in the shed, we got a few nests, but we didn't go too far in so there may be others. I'm all organic in everything except yellow jackets, I've been developing an allergy to them and not being able to breathe after getting stung is not pleasant.

Comments