Another warm day

Tho there are a few clouds rolling thru. There is a prediction of possible thunderstorms, but with our luck, we won't see any around here. I miss the thunderstorms we used to get.

Did the chicken in the slow cooker, used honey mustard for seasoning this time around. I need to plant more onions, I pulled the 4 that were the largest (all about the size of a golf ball) and used those, along with a handful and a half of garlic. Running low on garlic. I buy it in the big containers from Costco, they are already peeled. I usually freeze most of it in ziplocks, but now that we have the vacuum sealer I can freeze them and not have ice crystals on them when I use them.

Didn't do much last night, watered the garden, watched some TV (Tripping the Rift is back, season 2. They changed the voice of Six. Not happy with it, they are using Carmen Electra this season and she doesn't have the right voice. Now Six seems to be rather immature. I liked her in the 1st season, she was definately the grown up of the crew) and surfed. Didn't get to be until almost midnight.

Was reading about the study that cats don't have sweet tooths. I think they need to redo that. Half the cats I've lived with adored sweet foods, in fact KiKi will kill you to get fruit loops. On one board I hang out on, most of the folk who have cats also say their kitties love to eat sweet foods and some will rip open packages to get them.

Comments