And a cat it shall be

This is what happens when an artist friend decides your car is a cat and you let her near it with tempra paints:




We've been getting confused looks, strange looks and appreciative honks since Sunday :D Since it is tempra paint, it can be washed off. If D comes up with a design hubby likes, he may let her do it permanently.

On the way back from the gathering on Sunday, we saw Moscow Building Supply had free pallets, so we grabbed a few and I finally have a compost bin set up:



I still need 1 more pallet to form the one side. I don't want to get rid of the black bin, so it will live on whichever side isn't being used at the time. My one set of neighbors toss stuff on my compost pile during the year and they usually have kitchen waste that goes in the bin, so the black bin is handy for them to use in the winter. I need to pick up a few more pallets to lay on the ground where I have my garden work area to form a floor. It will make working out there in early spring easier if I don't have to stand knee deep in mud.

Comments