Sunday, Sunday

Hubby had to go over and work on a friends computer, so we got up early. I really wanted to sleep more, but I wanted to visit them also so off we went. Had a lovely visit, hubby had to bring their computer home to work on. Our friend gave me some corn salad seed, so I'm going to sow that amongst the spinach I have planted. She also gave me some loose leaf cabbage plants, those I'll either put in pots or plant amongst the broccoli.

Finally got the lawn mowed. Tried yesterday, but the lawnmower wouldn't start. Hubby figured out it was the spark plug, but we couldn't get it out. Our neighbor D came over today and he was able to get the plug out and we swapped the plug from the self-propelled mower and the old mower started up like a charm. We really do need to get the self-propelled fixed. Last year whn I started it up, it blew oil across the driveway. Something gave and we haven't had the money to take it to the repair guy. I've ben half tempted to take it apart myself, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get it put back together. I did that once with an electric typewriter. It wasn't a pretty sight LOL

Watched a couple of good movies this weekend. Friday night we watched Snow White: A Tale of Terror with Sigourney Weaver as the Wicked Stepmother. OOOOOO, she was good. Yesterday we watched Secondhand Lions with Michael Caine, Robert Duvall and Haley Joel Osment. This movie is going to go in our permanent collection. It is now on our list of movies we want to buy. Haley Joel Osment was wonderful and held his own with Michael and Robert.

Comments