MMMMMM

Nothing like sleeping in 'til about 10 am or so and then sitting curled up on the couch with a cup of mocha, surfing the computer and listening to music videos on Great American Country channel (which I very much prefer over CMT, which chops videos short and when they run things like the top 20 funniest country videos, spend all their time showing 2 bit loser commedians who dont' have a clue to what the video is about and then show only 3 seconds of the video in question. Really really annoys me).

Weather is partly cloudy today and a little bit windy. I've most of the house open to try and stay cool. Still haven't gotten any housework done, tho I have been playing around with the colors on my journal. That was an effort in and of itself. Everytime I turned aroun Bravejournal kept giving me a "failure to log in" message. The really annoying thing about that is I HAD been logged in and ad hit the save button and it kicked me out. Then I would spend 3-4 minutes trying to log back in. I'm not the only one who has this problem, several other Journal folk experience it also.

Ah well, time to putter off and finish wasting my day LOL I'll eventually feel guitly enough to try and do something about the dishes, whihc I can see thru the door from my spot on the couch. Hmmmmm, maybe I should moove my computer elsewhere and I won't see them hehehehehehe

Comments