Blech

I am SOOOO seriously tempted to start my ATDs again. I hate feeling myself slide back into hyperland and not being able to do anything about it. Hubby noticed my thyroid was getting very noticable this morning when we woke up. The right lobe is larger then the left, not sure exactly what that means, the last time I went hyper they grew equally. Need to start eating more brocolli, it is a goitergen, ie it supresses the thyroid. Have to see what else and add more of that.

Dinner last night was the rest of the onion rings and I made a frittata with some leftover potato stuff and some of the pork I cooked on Sunday. Quite yummy. I need to put boneless, skinless chicken thighs on the shopping list, I'm getting a hankering for my chicken nuggets using the beer batter made with whole wheat flour.

Had to kick the heat up in the house first thing this morning, it was cold. We've a cold front coming thru, bringing a bit of rain. Good thing I haven't taken the window inserts out to the shed yet, we're going to have to put them back in at night. The rain I don't mind, but I really don't like the cold.

Drove by my old apartment after work last night. The place is gutted. According to the fire chief on the news this morning, the fire is suspicious, but they probably won't know how it started, the whole building is now dangerously unstable and it isn't worth the possibilty of serious injury or death to find out.

Comments