Ahhhh, the weekend is upon me

It's been trying to rain since I got home from work. Hubby applied the gas pedal when he realized that he'd left a window open. Luckily it was on our road and we were almost home. Not much rain came in.

Planning on resting when I can and attempting to get to my garden this weekend. I've not been able to get out to it this week. I'm hoping we get more rain this evening to make up for the lack of watering since the rain this last Monday morning.

We've Summer Solstice this Saturday. I'm greeting, as usual. It is out at a members place where we built a circle. Lovely spot, right above a pond. The only problem for me this time around is having the energy and the strength to come back up the hill after circle. I may seriously lobby that they put in a chair lift for future circles LOL

We were supposed to be meeting a friend and her family when they came thru Lewiston on their way to Montana on Sunday. We were going to meet them for lunch, but the budget blew up on us, so it looks like the trip down is out. Bummer, we haven't seen them in a couple of months and it would have been nice to visit for a while.

Comments