Newst addition to my desk toy collection

I've made mention sometime before that I love Devil Duckies, I have a glow in the dark Devil Ducky keychain, 6 Itty Bitty Devil Duckies on top of my computer and a Devil Ducky shower curtain. Yesterday when hubby picked me up he asked me to grab his wallet out fo the glove box and what do I find?



I love my hubby!

I saw it and started singing "Devil Ducky, you're the one.." Then hubby told me it came with its own song:

Devil Ducky, you're the one.
You make bathtime lots of fun.
Devil Ducky, I'm awfully dirty today.
(woh, woh, bee day!)

Devil Ducky, when you float,
It's like I'm bathing in a flaming moat!
Devil Ducky, you're my very best friend, hooray!
(Doo, doo, doo, dee day!)

Every day when I
Make my way to get clean
I find a little fella who's
Black and yellow and mean
(Rub-a-dub-keen!)

Devil Ducky, you're so swell,
You guide me on the path to hell,
Devil Ducky, I'm awfully dirty --
Devil Ducky, you're a naughty birdy --
Devil Ducky, I'm awfully dirty today.

I love my hubby and Devil Duckies

Comments