New week

Decided to come in to work today, still have a low grade temp and feel like crap, but if I had to stay home one more day I was going to go insane. I love my house, but I can't stand being cooped up that long. Haven't heard back yet on the cutlures. Hopefully sometime today.

I did get out and sit in the yard next door yesterday, the weather was wonderful. Our neighbors mom has some garden space and I am going in with my neighbor and her daughter to have a little community garden. I would like to have more space for beans and she is talking about putting in a couple varieties of fast growing corn. Not sure what else I want to put in, I have a few days to figure that out.

Speaking of gardens, I finally got back to mine. I did some watering and looked closely and the lettuce, spinach and peas are coming up. I do need to get in and weed. If I take it easy I can get that done over the next few evenings. The weeds aren't that big yet, except around the rhubarb and I think the rhubarb will take care of those themselves.

Watched Lost in Translation with Bill Murray this weekend, it was wonderful. Such great understated performances. Rented Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, was disappointed in it. I like Jude Law and Angelina Jolie, but Gwyneth Paltrow was completely wrong for the part. Also it was too dark and hard to see details and the odd lighting was distracting.

We also picked up Sideways and The Incredibles, we'll watch those tonight and tomorrow night.

Comments