Happy Friday the 13th

Have to play catchup today, I wasn't up for posting yesterday.

First I need to say thanks for the tag back neonate and you're welcome for the welcome :) Your tag got eaten when I deleted the %$^# spam the was posted on my tagboard and I had thought I was careful when deleting it.

Now for catching up. I came into work yesterday for a couple hours and then hubby picked me up for my doctors appointment. Talked with the doc about how I was feeling and symptoms and I have her rather confused. Lungs clear, ears and sinuses clear, temp elevated (she went EWWWW when I told her I'd spiked a temp of a little over 102F the night before). I also told her hubby had to plug the electric blanket back in about 3am as I woke up freezing, which meant I was spike a very high temp and had the blanket set for as high as it would go. Took quite a while for me to stop freezing.

She asked me about bladder infection. Nope, feel fine in that department. Sinus infection? Again, nope. Ticks? Hmmmmm, it was a wet warm winter and we've pulled at least one tick off of Nicky before it came in the house. Symptoms I've been having can be explained by some sort of tick transmitted bug. If I got bit, I'm not sure when, tho I do remember waking up in the wee hours of the morning a couple weeks ago and feeling something crawling on the back of my leg and grabbing off something flat. So I could have been bitten by a tick that got in the bedding that didn't stick around.

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loathe ticks.

So she's put me on an antibiotic that should take care of tick fever and if it is something like a bladder infection or sinus infection or anything else that isn't showing any symptoms other then the fever, it will take care of that also.

She's also switched me off the one beta blocker and put me on propranalol. She agreed that it was causing the asthma and breathing problems, but doesn't want me off beta blockers as yet, not until we get my thyroid under control. I've been on propranolol before and never had problems with it.

I was ordered to rest yesterday, so hubby drove me back to work so I could let them know I was going home, pick up my stuff and shut down my 'puter. Once I got home I curled up on the couch and stayed there most of the day.

My mom arrived in town safe and sound. I was supposed to cook dinner last night, but that wasn't going to happen. Hubby went out and got a Papa Murphey's grilled chicken and bacon stuffed pizza and mom stopped at the store and got an oriental salad mix that had dressing, noodles and dried cranberries. It was great with the pizza. She also brought wine, but I had to forgo it as I wasn't feeling up for that.

She headed back to the hotel about 7:30 and I ended up in bed about 8:30. I figured I'd sleep a couple hours and then get up. Pretty much slept thru the night. Woke up this morning feeling great. Mu temp was back down to dead normal for me and I had a lot more emergy then I've had in a while. So I came into work today.

Mom is taking me out to lunch, have to decide where. I don't think I want fast food, so if Mom asks where I want to go I think I'll suggest the Mark IV as they have good light lunches.

Comments