Doctors appointment tomorrow

Yesterday afternoon I had to use my inhalor for the 2nd time in less then a week. I shouldn't be using it that often as I only have stressed induced asthma (usually triggers off when I laugh too much, Bill Cosby or Robin Williams can put my in my grave if I'm not careful hehehehe), yet when I used it it was because it felt like regular asthma. I just double checked the side effects for my beta blocker and I am seriously suspecting that is the culprit. Even this morning my breathing is feeling a bit restricted.

Using my inhalor takes a bit out of me and the last 2 times I used it I was sicker then a dog. Last night I went home and laid down for a few minutes. Slept for almost 2 1/2 hours and felt feverish all night.

If it is my beta blocker and my doc agrees, I'll start weaning myself off them asap. Stopping them all of a sudden is a bad thing, so it will take several days or so to get off them completely.

On the plus side, the rain has stopped and we are suposed to have nice weather for a couple days. Hopefully I can get out and do some weeding while the ground is soft. Some of those weeds don't like to give up without a fight.

Comments