The weekend is almost here

Not to many plans. There is a geocaching CITO event tomorrow, but we don't think we are quite up for it. A CITO is Cache In Trash Out, where people gather and pick up trash. The local event is out at Spring Valley reservoir, not the most wheelchair friendly place so hubby would have problems getting around. If we had fishing licenses it would be tempting to go out and park him on the dock while I picked up trash and then did some fishing myself.

If the weather holds I do hope to get the lawn mowed. A friend also loaned us a chop saw to try out and we've a number of shelving projects we can use it for. It would also be nice to check and see if MSB has any more pallets to give away. I can use a few for making a compost bin and also put down around my gardening work area so i wounldn't be standing in the mud while I am working. I can also tear them down and then build planting boxes out of them.

Planning on cooking the other ham we got before Easter this weekend. Still have spinach and corn salad so will do wilted greens again for dinner either tonight or later in the weekend. Last night we stopped at WinCo and picked up one of the chicken dinners with sides, so we have chicken for leftovers (unless hubby had it for lunch) which would be good with the wilted greens.

Comments