Tuesday

Weather today wasn't bad. Rained this morning (apparently some snow) and then it cleared up this afternoon. Rain is good, it will make my garden grow.

We picked up a new air mattress last night and got it installed in the bedroom. We will have to add more air to it tonight, either we didn't put enough in last night or it leaked out. I hope it doesn't have a leak, I hate having to return stuff for replacements.

Decided I am going to make my own version of Safeway's Artisan bread. I love their assagio bread and their new carmelized onion and garlic bread, tho sometimes it is all gone by the time we get to the store. So I figure I'll just see if I can duplicate it, I just have to do a new batch of sourdough starter. I had some before I was married, but ignored it after a while and it died. I usually used it for pancakes and biscuits, but this time around I'll expand my repertoire to include breads. I will also have to see about getting a pizza stone to use for baking.

Have to shop around for new tennie runners, my pair finally gave up the ghost this Sunday. The upper on the left shoe seperated from the sole. I thought I had another pair in my closet (people give me shoes), but I must have either given those away or wore them out and I don't remember. In the meantime I am wearing some dress shoes and my feet hurt (not much by way of support in them) by the end of the day.

Haven't quite decided on what to do for dinner, tho I am leaning towards wilted greens again and make them as a side for steak. Not sure what to do for the other side, may cook up a box of rice stuff, or possibly cut up some potatos for baked homefries.

Comments