TFIG!

Haven't heard back from the docs as yet about my results. At least they haven't called and ordered me into the hospital, but I don't think I'm THAT hyper (yet). I'm trying to remember if I still have some of my ATDs from last time, I think I may have tossed them as they would have expired. If I haven't, I'm going to start taking them tonight becasue I don't want to keep feeling like crap. I didn't think I was going to make it thru the afternoon, I got to feeling like shit. I was in shipping packing up books and I thought I was going to drop as my heart rate and pulse went thru the roof and I ended up having to run in to little wash room back there to throw up. Not at all pleasant. Feeling a bit better now, I took a break and have been sitting at my desk since. I'm fine as long as I don't move, but with my job I tend to be up and down a lot.

I think this weekend I will try and take it as easy as possible, except I need t get the lawn mowed. If it is nice (and it is supposed to be) my one neighbor will probably mow the back thrid of it, he usually does. Runs his mower up behind his trailer, mine and the other neighbors. Hubby can't mow the lawn, his back won't let him. If I do it in stages I can get it. The front half looks the worst, so if I get that much done it will be fine.

On a positive note my tulips are finally blooming (okay, one is, but the rest aren't too far behind). I'll have to get some pics of them up soon.

Comments