I hate needles!

Had a message on the answering machine last night to call my doctors nurse. It was almost 7 when I got home so I called back this morning. She didn't get until 9am so i called work and said I was going to be late as I was stopping in at my doctors office. She wasn't in yet, but the receptiontist looked around and found my folder with the note that my doc wanted me to have my TSH and Free T4 taken, so the other nurse who was in was able to do it. She only poked me once, but had to chase my poor vein around as it didn't want to cooperate. She did manage to get a full vial drawn, so now I have to wait for the results. I hope they run them thru quickly.

Picked up Winco chicken for dinner again. Even with leftovers neither hubby or I was in any shape to make them into something ressembling dinner. I managed to eat some rolls, a bit of macaroni salad, a chicken wing and most of the skin off the other chicken pieces. We also picked up a container of the most heavenly smelling strawberries and I those for afters. I should see about picking up some strawberry starts and see if I can get some going in containers. I adore fresh strawberries.

If you ever want to see a great old movie, I highly recommend Lady for a Day with Warren William and May Robson and directed by Frank Capra. We watched it last night and it was wonderful. We'd caught Warren William in The Case of the Curious Bride where he played Perry Mason. We are going to track down more of his Perry Masons, it was SOOO different then the TV series with Raymond Burr.

Comments