Sunshiny day!

Thermometer is reading 56.7F outside, so I've taken some of the inserts out of the windows to let some light in. Just waiting for it to warm up a couple more degrees and I'll start opening some windows to let some fresh air in.

Currently watching last weeks Auto Club 500. Since we were going to be gone we recorded it on the DVR and I've been doing my best to avoid hearing or seeing who won all week :D (updated: DARN!!!! Jeff Gordon ended up out of the race on the last few laps )

Thanks to Steve from Bravenet who told me what was wrong with my journal and IE I was able to run my pics thru Photoshop and got some of them fixed and re-posted last night so I changed my layout back to the one I prefer. Now it should work with all browsers.

Today I need to work in the kitchen and get things moved around so I can get that bread box into its new space. I'm thinking on top of the microwave, so I've got to do a lot of decluttering elsewhere to move stuff.

Pulled a chicken out of the freezer to defrost for tomorrow, I'm thinking a nice roasted chicken. Last night I did the recipe for impossible cheeseburger pie off the Bisquick box, but seasoned it with garlic, klosher salt, pepper and a bit of onion soup mix. Used a blend of colby jack cheese and a medium cheddar. Not sure what dinner tonight is going to be. I still have a bit of lamb left so may go thru my cookbooks and see what I can do with it. We need to pick some up bread flour for rolls and bread, so may see about getting some yogurt and cucumber and making a taziki sauce and slicing and toasting some of the onion garlic bread we'd picked up the other night. We'll see :D Did french toast this morning, seasoned with a bit of vanilla, allspice and cardamon.

Comments