Safe, so far..

The girl scout cookies that is :D Hubby would be very upset with me if he didn't get any of the thin mints. I much prefer them out of the freezer, so I like to store them there. Same with the samoas. Freezing them seems to make them taste so much better.

Special break was very good. They had red and white sparkling cider as pretend wine (the disadvantage of working for the state, no alcohol allowed on campus :( ), at least 3 kinds of lasagna, a couple other noodles dishes, a tortilini dish, a pasta salad, bread, fruit, what looked like a lentil soup and a couple desserts. I don't think I'm eating dinner tonight, hubby is on his own :D

The tables had checked tablecloths and wine bottles with candles in them. There were maps of Italy on the walls, a large Italian flag over the bulletin board and a tape of Italian opera on the boom box. All in all a very nice break.

I've activated the 'Change layout" feature Bravejournal has for journals. What this lets people visiting do is change the layout of my journal to one they think may make reading my journal better for them. It also helps me check out how my journal will look without having to continually change it in the settings. Right now it is set in the settings as "floating boxes" as my default. To use it you will need to let bravenet set a cookie.

Comments