Okay!!!

Hit MBS and picked up a quart of mis-mixed paint for $1! It is a kinda beigie color and we figured it would at least make a nice base coat when we go to repaint. So the cabinet has gone from this:



To this:



I probably mentioned a couple of months ago we changed the kitchen light after I broke the globe. The original was:



The new one is:


While we are doing pics, here is the laptop hubby has set up for me for my cook book:



I did manage to get out and clean up some of my flower garden, looks a lot better. Earlier today I did up the dry ingredients for the dinner roll dough I do in the bread machine. I made 3 packages and stashed them in hte freezer for future use. I can have hubby pull one out and then do the wet ingredients and start the bread machine before I come home from owrk and then I can do the rolls once I get home.

Tried the whole wheat bread recipe in the machine, turned out very yummy, so we'll have that with the roast chicken I have inthe oven. I took some potatos and quartered them and put them in the bottom of the roaster with a handfull of garlic and coated them with olive oil, the white balsamic vinegar and dried tarragon. The chicken I split in half and layed it on top of the potatos and spinkled it with the Johnny's garlic ceasar seasoning I love. Put the probe thermometer in and then covered the roaster with the lid and into the oven it went. It is smelling so totally yummy right now.

Neighbors are coming over in a while, we'll drink martinis and watch Wooster & Jeeves on DVD. Have to close up the house soon, it is really cooling off now that the sun is down.

Comments