must..resist..girl...scout..cookies!

Today is Girl Scout cookie day, my order was just dropped off. 2 boxes of thin mints and 1 box of samoas. Now I just gotta insure they make it home LOL

Couple more days and it is my 4 day weekend and the trip to Eugene to visit a friend. Luckily hubby has had some clients who've paid or are paying this week so we at least have gas money. May not have any shopping money :( but it will be nice to get out of town again for a little while.

Made potatos au gratin with ham last night. Hubby also wanted burgers, so we stopped at Safeway and picked up some Rancher's Reserve ground beef. Definately yummy stuff. There was an extra burger left, so he can have that for lunch. I brought the leftover au gratin with ham for mine.

Special break this afternoon, the employees with names in the last half of the alphabet are hosting an Italian themed break. Should be very yummy :D

Managed to snap a couple pics of the kitties being cute this morning. Really need to get those thru photoshop and posted somewhere. I do need to seriously learn updated webpage code and work on my websites. They are in sore need of it.

Comments