I must say....

Even tho I was disappointed that Jeff couldn't finish the race, the race ended on a wonderfully high note with the neck and neck finish and the win by Carl Edwards, who'd won the Busch series race at the same track the day before. I'm surprised I didn't wake hubby up from his nap whooping and hollering. I saved the recording and watched it again with hubby when he finally woke up from his nap.

Had some serious rain and wind around midnight last night. We kinda stayed up past our bedtime playing on our respective 'puters and didn't head off until 11:30, so when the weather started we were still awake and I had problems getting to sleep with all the racket it was making. Needless to say, waking up this morning was very, very difficult.

Hubby mentioned the client DID send the check off on Friday, so fingers crossed it comes soon. The deep freeze is getting a wee bit empty and I do want to get the journal upgrade.

A bit of local dumb twit news, seems some idiot down in Lewiston stole an ambulance while the crew was inside helping someone and went off on a joy ride. They finally caught him after a county wide chase and using the spike strips. Dumb twit kept going on the rims, but they finally arrested him.

Comments