Blorp!

Still full from lunch today. Branegan's has good pizza and a decent salad bar. Spent most of the afternoon trying to stay awake. After a feast like that one should be able to go home and take a nap :D Needless to say, I'm planning a light dinner, at least for me. I've a pork loin I sliced, seasoned and tossed in the oven for hubby. He'll do pork sandwiches for dinner. I think a peanut butter and jelly sandwich should do just fine for me. Fresh ground peanut butter and grape jelly on crushed wheat bread.

Snowed on and off this afternoon. Nothing that stuck, plus the temps were still above freezing. I think it was just a reminder that winter could still be lurking around the corner and those of us who garden need to be a little more patient. I think tho I will seed some wildflower seeds out along the back fence this weekend if the weather stays reasonably decent. I need to finish digging up the bunch grass back there to make room for flowers. I hope to attract butterflies this year.

Finally got my header cleaned up a bit. Looks better. Adding more links and a cooking/food catgory. Planning on vegging on the couch surfing the rest of the evening and an early bed.

Comments