ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I made the mistake of stopping by the new book shelf. The dean handed me a book that looked good and then I found another one and grabbed it also. Problem is, I am currently drowning in reading material!!!!! (Yeah I know, hard to believe LOL).

I am currently reading:

All the Weyrs of Pern - Ann McCaffrey (re-reading the entire series actually)
Bodies out of Bounds: Fatness and transgression - ed Brazil & LeBesco
Fleshmarket Alley: An Inspector Rebus novel - Ian Rankin
Good Body - Eve Ensler (actually finished today, I highly recommend this)
Skeleton Man - Tony Hillerman
Fat: the anthropolgy of an obession - ed Don Kulick & Anne Meneley
Revolting bodies?: the struggle to redefine fat identity - Kathleen LeBesco

the 2 books I picked up are:

St. Dale - Sharon McCrumb
The Illuminator - Brenda Rickman Vantrease

Comments