Another semi-lazy day

A little puttering about, went to the Cummins Tool truck sale and picked a few little things up. Going back in a couple hours to pick up some of those little laser pointers for a dollar each. They make great cat toys and we know some folk who'd like to have one for their kitties, but don't feel like paying the big $$ they seem to charge elswehere (like Canada). We are wanting a come along for the Subaru, so may look at the ones they have on sale. We would like to get the heavy duty one, but since this is only for emergencies and we don't plan on using it much we'll probably look at getting the medium grade one. We'll see.

Currently watching the Golden Corral 500. I'd recorded it so we can zip the commericals and go back and look at things without worrying about running into anything else we are recording. Right now all I can say is WAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Poor Jeff! I'm beginning to wonder if my curse has popped its head up. I stopped going to my college games because it seemed that everytime I went, the Vandels would lose. I decide to root for Jeff Gordon and he more or less gets taken out before even finishing the 2nd lap! Okay, I know I am being silly, but still. At least he was able to get back into the race and with luck will finish it and get some points.

Almost have this weekends dishes caught up, dinner roll dough in the breadmaker about ready to come out and get shaped into rolls. I'll go in in a few and get the chicken cut up and into the oven, probably just a simple seasoning on it. Need to do some serious grocery shopping this next weekend, we are running low on a lot of stuff. I'm hoping for some good prices on hams, We have room for 3-4 in the freezer and that would give me several hambones for stock in the next few months.

It has been raining a bit on and off. Came down nicely last night, a little bit this afternoon and prediction of more over the last few days. As mentioned before, we really need it.

Comments