Another lazy weekend I think

Tho I have gotten a head start on next weeks laundry Went to get dressed and discovered I didn't have any regular undies and I was down to a couple pair of sexy frillies, so I decided I REALLY needed to throw some clothes in the machine. So I figured while I was at it I'd toss in hubby's stuff too so I don't have to deal with it on Monday or Tuesday. Since starting FlyLady I haven't had to do much laundry on the weekends, just emergency stuff (like when the cat pees or upchucks on the bed type of thing), but I somehow mis-calculated things this last week.

Doing a little puttering around in the living room, it is mostly clutter that can be sorted in a few minutes and either put away or tossed in the trash. Had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. I love my cast iron griddle, makes cooking grilled sandwiches and pancakes so much easier then in a frying pan. I've had more coffee then I should, so will look at switching to hot tea real soon.

Weather today is cold, windy and threatening rain (the rain we need, I want the cold and wind to go away). So no geocaching today, not up for trying it with the wind chill.

We've Ostara circle tonight, the plan is to let it be an organic type thing instead of a scripted rite. More of a matter of everyone getting together and enjoying everyone's company and energy. I love the "Dino DeDemented" productions we sometimes put on, but letting the energy flow where it wants is wonderful. I'll take what I have left of the Trader Joe's mini-meringues for our share of the potluck. With so many people in the group with wheat intolerances and allergies it is finally something I can bring that most folk can eat. Plus they are darned tasty, but very, very rich and since hubby doesn't care for them (he doesn't like the texture) and it will take forever for me to finish them all and I don't want them to go stale.

I'm getting really ancy to upgrade my journal to the pro version. I just may say the heck with it and grab hubby's credit card instead of waiting for the clients check to come in. They were supposed to mail it yesterday morning, but hadn't by 5 last night, which means if they get it the mail today it probably won't get here until mid week :(

Comments