Quiet evening

Hubby is next door working on their computer. A fair trade, she does our taxes and he keeps her 'puters running. She is also a long time friend of mine and a kick to hang out with.

So I 'm sitting here surfing BZ (and still waiting to find out why my profile won't display on the site, it is getting very annoying), dinner in the oven (au gratin potato stuff and pork cutlets), listening to the country station and searching the Taurus Firearms site looking for info on my new wittle one :D

My dear, sweet, sneaky hubby picked up my revolver today and surprised me with it on the way home. I was supposed to go in and do the paperwork and he went ahead and did it. Tried to claim it was now going to be HIS pistol, but that didn't fly. He arranged to get it for ME and I wasn't going to let that sweet little babe out of my hot little hands hehehehehehe. Besides, Idaho is a community property state. What's his is mine and what's mine is mine SNERK

So, now I am praying for nice weather this weekend so I can go out and give it a try. We'll take the digicam and with luck remember to snap some pics I can post.

Comments