Lazy day

At least for me, just gotta little puttering around the house to do and a load of laundry. Hubby is over next door working on their computer.

Had a nice day yesterday shopping. Our neighbors came with us. Hit Costco and picked up a couple twin packs of whole fryer chickens, another bag of frozen chicken thighs, sliced cheese, naproxine in a big bottle and a few other odds and sods (and the most important purchase, cat food LOL). Did lunch at Old Country Buffett and then hit Gottshalks. Amazing to find they have even less stuff then the Moscow store. Guess we'll just have to use the gift card on their online site. Once I figure it out I'll order up some sheet sets and seperates for the bed.

I only have one complaint about shopping. When did olive oil get EXPENSIVE!!!!! I'll just stretch what I have left and invest in canola oil for when I fry, instead of using olive oil.

Weather has changed, it's been windy and wet on and off since we got back from Lewiston. More like normal weather.

Last night we wen't with our neighbor to the UU church for a chocolate fundraiser. There is a new group for gay/lesbian/bi/trans folk and they are raising money for a center. So we partook of chocolate goodies and wine. Listened to a very good piano player and had a very enjoyable evening. Came home and Watched Animal House.

Today I am watching the Budweiser NASCAR Shootout we recorded yesterday, I love being able to zip the commericals.

Well, hubby is back, need to go whip up lunch now :)

Comments