I REFUSE TO BE SICK!!!!!!

Feeling icky at the moment. Seems like half the library is out sick (well, probably not ACTUALLY half, but it seems like it). My immediate supervisor was out yesterday and today, all of the documents office staff was out, our 1st floor janitor was out, one gal up on 2nd floor was out and I haven't heard if anyone up on 4th is out or not (not a whole heck of a lot of communication from there to downstairs a lot of times, tho it is getting better).

So late this afternoon I started feeling cold and icky and mildly nauseous. Now, the mildly nauseous could have been from the fact I had ramen for lunch and I still haven't gotten over having eaten a ton of it when i was poor and got to the point I'd get sick to my stomach just looking at a package or a thing of cup o'noodles.

So I came home and changed into my warm fuzzies and collapsed on the couch. Helped hubby get his dinner together and made up spaghetti for me as that was the only thing that sounded good. Tasted wonderful, but I am thinking it was probably a mistake. It is sitting in my tummy and my tummy is very unhappy with me. If I can keep things down and get a good nights sleep I should be fine, I took my temp and it is 97.7F, which for me is normal.

So here I sit with a pot of tea waiting for things to settle a bit and watching the Coupling marathon we'd taped on Sunday (actually it is on pause while hubby is next door fixing Bs computer. Her new roommate keeps trying to fix it. Problem is, it doesn't NEED to be fixed, if he'd just leave it alone and not try and do the updates it would be fine. It doesn't need the updates right now, but he insists it does and hubby has to keep going over to fix it properly. SIGH Just gotta love those people who know just enough to be dangerous).

Comments